We know that purchasing a vehicle is a big investment for most people and we’re dedicated to making the buying process as straightforward and hassle-free for our customers as possible. We can help you create a finance package that could get you behind the wheel of your dream car.
Finance is often a major part of our customers’ car buying journeys, so we have taken the necessary steps to offer some great packages as well as peace of mind. As a Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) registered dealership, we have developed relationships with a wide range of lenders nationwide for your convenience.
Car Finance Explained
There are different types of finance deals that you might want to consider:
Sometimes just referred to as HP, this is a loan secured against the vehicle itself. This is a great choice for people who want to spread out the cost of their car. Typical HP deals involve a deposit and the rest of the balance is paid in instalments, plus interest. Once you’ve paid your final instalment, you own the car outright.
Personal Contract Purchase (PCP)
This is a good option for those who like to change their car every few years but don’t want to fork out a big sum each time. You will typically be asked to pay a deposit followed by monthly payments. At the end of the agreed period, for example, three years, you will have the option of paying the rest of balance, returning the vehicle or using any residual value on a deal with your next car.
Contract Hire deals are very much like the PCP deals described above, however, you won’t have an option to buy the car outright at the end of the deal.
So, whatever your credit history, we are in a position to create the perfect finance solution for you. Get in touch with a member of our friendly team to find out what your options are.
TREATING CUSTOMERS FAIRLY
At Lennox Autos LTD we are committed to giving you excellent customer service and treating you fairly. We are fully committed to providing the highest standards of client service and advice and we never forget that you have a choice of supplier and are grateful that you've chosen us. Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) is a key principle set by the financial regulator the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to ensure that customers are treated fairly. At Lennox Autos we adhere to the FCA's six guiding principles on how to engage with customers, these govern how we communicate with our customers, the level of service we provide, and the fairness of our products, services and procedures.
The six principles that we strive to achieve to ensure fair treatment of our customers
1. Consumers can be confident that they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
2. Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
3. Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
4. Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
5. Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
6. Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change products, switch providers, submit a claim or make a complaint.